Event Cancellation or Postponement
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by Kids Who Bank Inc shall only be made out of sums held by Kids Who Bank Inc for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Kids Who Bank Inc and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. Kids Who Bank Inc shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- Kids Who Bank Inc shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to Kids Who Bank Inc.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at Kids Who Bank Inc’s sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- The Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.